Monday, May 19, 2014

Chickens--the "free" rangers

 My chickens have free roam of my back yard (the fence is keeping them in so far...) and they love messing with my plants.
 I have bad luck...out of my 5 original wyandottes I have 5 roosters!

 Miss Dorothy--tamest chicken

 Millie...err...Milton--Small little guy but he is trying to establish dominance.

 Ryan...head rooster...also a very nice guy--is always the first to come running when I call for them.

 Just a few cockerels.
 Regina--a Hen!! Yay!

 Miss Dorothy strutting around

 Primrose--skittish--not sure if "she" is a hen

 Effie--I'm loving the appearance of this chicken--her "hair" is a soft poof.

 Mr. Kitty trying to avoid the chickens

 Ryan taking a rest

 Katniss--beautiful girl


 Why hello there Ryan!

 Ahh--they heard me come out. 

 This looks like a nice place for a nap.

 Miss Natalie is turning in to a beautiful hen.

Helen--the hardest pecker- -Don't mess with Helen!

No comments:

Post a Comment